Custom Search

Monday, March 31, 2014

So Much Drama

Hey guys & ghouls, hope you're all doing well. I was just visiting Skull Academy's blog and 
they have just posted pictures of the new students, I guess they'll be starting soon.
Lolita looks nice and Andy is kinda cute. What do you think of the new students?


So, lets get started with the gossip. Looks like Draculaura got some new eyeglasses,
Venecia Bat, broke her last ones, I like these ones too. Draculaura has a big date later with
Clawd. 


There has also been some changes at the school, a couple of the rooms got new
bunk beds, looks like Ghoulia really likes it.


Cool, I overheard Draculaura, Frankie and Draculily talking about
their dates, they are going to have some kind of fashion show to pick out
outfits for their dates, sounds like fun, I will definitely be there for that...either ghostly
or as myself.

I should really take it easy with the homework and extra credits and maybe
socialize a little bit more with the other ghouls. 


Draculaura's dorm room also got a new bunk bed, but they are also getting
a new room mate.


Yay, it was me, oh yes, I was the one who told the principal about Jimmy
punching Deuce, not on my watch Jimmy. He got suspended from the school.
So now my Deuce is safe.


Oh no, Draculily has that look on her face again, she's hatching another plan.
She is meeting Cherry at the Bistro apparently at the same time
Draculaura will be there with Clawd. She doesn't want Draculaura to see her
there because she doesn't like Cherry and thinks she is a bad influence on Draculily.
I think she's right.



Oh my poor Deuce has a black eye, but what is this I hear... he's getting
back together with Cleo.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wow, now I feel like punching Deuce in the face myself.


I don't believe in violence, but I have to be honest with my awesome friends...that's you!
I smiled a little bit when I saw Rochelle slap Cleo in the face, wooo that's going to leave a mark.


Wow, I actually had to shake my head... was Rochelle faking her accent, for a split
second she spoke without her accent... I was so shocked, but maybe it could be something
that happens to her when she's angry, or maybe she is faking it, I have to investigate further.
I always thought she was a nice girl, I can't believe how wrong I was.


I guess liking Deuce makes all of us crazy. 
I just hope I don't start walking around punching people in the face.

Ok, that's all for now friends.

I will blog to you soon.

Spectra