Custom Search

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I did it, I sent the email!

Hey guys and ghouls, I did it, I sent the email to Draculaura, I was getting tired of hearing Cleo and Venus brag about what they did and how they think they got away with it.



Here is a copy of the email I sent to Draculaura, I couldn't tell her my name because if she or anyone else finds out I'm floating around spying on them, then that would be the end of my blog and my friendships.




Here is Draculaura reading the email. Yes I was there as my ghost self watching it.
I can't help it I'm nosey. I still have to post the rest of my 'sleeping' series...the pictures I took when all the ghouls were sleeping. I know I know, creepy right, but I know you ghouls love it :)


Abbey was talking to Rochelle about Deuce, I was so happy to hear that Deuce didn't want to date Rochelle again, but poor Rochelle didn't get the hint, she still is crushing over him. Great sounds like Abbey has a thing for Deuce too...more competition, that's all I need.

Update on Draculaura and Vampiro, I saw them kissing, yeah, my plan worked, they 
are back together. I was going to take a picture, but it was just too personal. I do have a heart guys and ghouls. 

Before you leave, please vote for my site for top 100 doll sites. I really appreciate it.

Thank you 

Blog to you soon :)

Spectra