Custom Search

Friday, September 21, 2012

You're not going to believe this...

Wow, what a day... we have a new teacher for the second and third class and you're not going to believe who it is. It's Nefera, Cleo's sister, they don't get along at all, it is going to get interesting here.
Miss De Nile, seems really mean, she insists we call her Miss De Nile.


Another picture taken from under my armpit, I have a feeling if Miss De Nile caught me she would take my phone away permanently. I wish Mr. Bones was teaching all the classes. I heard somewhere that the only reason Nefera is our new teacher is because her rich father invested in the school with one condition, to make Nefera one of the teachers, thats why they changed the policy, he wants his daughters to start getting along. I don't see that happening, Cleo was freaking out big time.


Draculaura was loving every minute of it.



Draculaura and Cleo don't get along, I don't know why but I bet there's an interesting story behind it.
I will investigate more.

Ok gotta go ghouls
blog to you soon
Spectra